Apparently a woman from an animal show at Knotts was putting this real live tarantula on people who wanted her to. Sharon said that she would put it on people's clothing and hats but not their skin. This spider sure looks big to us! We asked Mia if she had the spider put on her and she said NO WAY.



notice the name of the store
!

The guys went on a BIG ride together.

This was the ride - the boys are in the first car, behind the bushes!

These are Snoopysicles! See... Evan is trying to orient his Snoopy head for correct viewing.
6 comments:
Yikes, is that a REAL spider on Evan's shirt? What kind of popsicles are they eating?
Thanks, who posted the photos?
oops me... hedi. I'll put on captions explaining the photos.
That's so great that Sharon and Stephen got such nice photos on the outing! Great tarantula shots (eeek!), Mia and Evan sitting shoulder to shoulder is such a cute sight, and boy, does Evan look TALL walking next to Stephen. I couldn't see the Snoopy part of the popscicles until you pointed out how Evan was orienting his popscicle just so. Too bad there were no shots of Sharon!
I don't think I know how to spell popscicle
*Hugs Auntie Jeni* That's okay ^_^
Post a Comment