Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

hedi

for the past few nights I have gotten up in the middle of the night. If I lie down on this couch. Wolfie promptly hops ups and sleeps at my feet like this.

3 comments:

kai said...

Is Wolfie allowed the run of the house now? He looks so big there. I hope he has gotten out of the habit of chewing on things, like computer cords!

Hedi said...

wolfie stays in the kitchen still since he is sometimes potty challenged. BUT he is better about chewing!

Jeni said...

Sierra was still having accidents when I came out in February. When I got home she had stopped, and has been error free ever since. Let's see...she's three months older than Wolfie. Maybe by mid May Wolfie will have mastered this. The book "Good Owners, Great Dogs" by Brian Kilcommmons and Sarah Wilson is really good. I just read about accidents in the middle of the night. It says that if the dog eats at 6:00 and needs to go at 3:00 or 4:00..try feeding them at 10:00, before his last walk. They say that often, after 2-3 months of doing this, you can switch back to an earlier evening feeding time with "no further complication." Interesting...

Post a Comment