Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

hedi: computer, tv and lana

For about an hour or two this afternoon I felt okay. Did some things. Mom was marveling that I was upright and online for a bit. But that was mostly because it occurred to me that I hadn't sent a confirmation letter for Evan's APP Soccer team and I had a panic attack that we somehow neglected to answer this in time. (We are good til the 22nd, so no problem.) Nothing like adrenaline to work through a little bit of pain!

I caved and disclosed to Alana a much kept remodeling secret that there is an active tv cable now, in their bedrooms. (shhh). I don't let the kids watch tv when they are sick and never in their bedrooms but poor thing has felt so crummy and she needs to keep sequestered since she really is running a temp and coughing. Yesterday we watched Mamma Mia together but I didn't realize she was still so sick. She is better now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment