Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

hedi: a restless night

I was up and down all night. I think partly the steroids, and then i am drinking every time i wake so i am getting up. But I don't feel horrible. Much better than I was expecting. Headachy and very tired and ever so mild stomach upset...but it's not bad. I'm typing slow trying not to wake andre!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

That's good if it's not too bad. I wonder if there are good foods to eat while on this regimen...

Hedi said...

I guess I didn't eat dinner last night. I meant to have noodles but I was just not feeling like it and I guess I dozed off. So this morning I had a vanilla yogurt and it was really good! I don't think I am particularly aroma sensitive at the moment. Wonder if that changes over time.

The steroids are making me hyper and I am tired all at the same time.

Post a Comment