Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jeni:

Oh, duh. Just noticed how to post. This is kind of fun. Some news from our neck of the woods. Jason is accepted at Harvard, Yale, Berkeley, and UCSF. I wonder where he'll decide to go. Bill is going to Atlanta tomorrow...probably...possibly. Cody is scheduled for "tutoring" on Monday. We are ALL thinking about Hedi...wondering how it all goes today.

7 comments:

Hedi said...

Wow. That's great for Jason!

I'm doing fine, by the way, I am in the infusion room hooked up to an IV through my port. I should post to the blog.

That's great for Atlanta -- tomorrow.

Wolf will get tutored next month!

Jeni said...

Hedi, do you feel okay? Is it cold in the infusion room? What do you wish you had brought?

Ohh, Wolfie's getting tutored too. Cody's going in on Monday and coming home on Tuesday (that's when Bill says he'll return from Atlanta this first time) I told him he's going to be just like David Beckham going back and forth between LA and Milan.

kai said...

So you guys are sending your dogs to get tutored? Is this some kind of prep before they enroll in obedience school?

bill said...

I am feeling really bad for Cody. Still, the possibility he would escape the yard in pursuit of some Lady Dog in an irresistable state is real and dangerous. Also, he is such a sweet dog that the idea that leaving him intact could lead to a litter of similarly sweet puppies without good homes is totally unacceptable.

Poor Cody. Bummer.

Bill

Hedi said...

Kai I can't tell if you are joking so I'll just play it straight. We are getting them neutered!

Remember that Gary Larson cartoon where the dog is in the car and poking his head out the window taunting the sly and smarter cat and saying "I'm going to get tutored! I'm going to get tutored!"

Hedi said...

jeni, I was wishing I brought my blanket but now I am glad I didn't because I would immediately feel like I needed to wash it. I used theirs and they were okay.

bill, yes, I feel for the boys! But it will definitely be better for him this way. He will get more freedom because you won't have to be so cautious about leaving him outside or off leash at a park. I wonder though, since he is fully developed at this point, will it keep him from pursuing a dog in heat? Or will it just prevent the pregnancy?

Mitsu said...

Kai,
I didn't get it either at first! But since I knew what they were up to, I figured out what they meant by "tutored!"
All you guys who want to keep male dogs but feel so bad about having them neutered. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you had "puppy nurseries" at work so that all the puppies your dog sire can be taken to work and put in the nursery during the day?

Post a Comment