Saturday, March 21, 2009
jeni: Saturday March 21
Adam and I took the dogs to their "Beyond Basic" dog obedience class this morning, then Adam changed the oil on the van, went for a swim, I did a bit of yard work, sanded a wall, did Saturday errands, did some paper work and made a dinner of roasted chicken wings, brown rice, broccoli, and salad. I also talked with Bill who is on the road, driving back from Atlanta. Aaron is sick. I think he has a sinus infection, then got a bloody nose and a sty in his eye. It's hard to blow to your nose, hold a hot compress to your forehead, and staunch a bleed all at the same time, but he did the best he could. Adam and I just took the dogs out for their evening walk. We just texted with Kai who is at the restaurant with the Seattle crew! Adam is swimming at the club where Michael Phelps trained for the Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment