Hey all,
That was me, posting about a video game called Re-Mission. I was thinking that someone should invent a game where one can fight cancer in the game. People say that visualization and other mind exercises really work, so I thought a video game might be a good idea. It would be a way for video games to have some medical application. I did a bit of a search and found that in fact a game exists...and it's called Re-Mission. I was visualizing something a bit different (and will keep thinking about this) but the game that exists looks interesting by description. It is available for free to patients somehow. Interesting, eh?
I've also been trying to read up on things people do to fight the nausea. One thing people drink to keep from getting dehydrated, and to keep electrolytes in balance is Gatorade. (I think the nurse said it was okay, but to cut it with water to keep sugar intake down) People also complain that water is hard to get down and some have tried sparkling water with good success....Crystal Geyser was mentioned. I also saw a post that said "Don't use compozine" (ask me about it later). If I see any other good tips, I'll send them on...
No comments:
Post a Comment