I am noticing that I can't seem to post to the blog from Safari, because I can't see the verification captcha (word image) at the point when you hit post. Quick, open Firefox! I'll have to check my browser from work and see if I'm having the same problem there. (I think so)
3 comments:
SO weird because I can't use firefox anymore! Only Safari works for me!
I don't have this captcha enabled do I?
Do you have to type in a code to comment? I can fix that if you do.
I checked: I have captcha only enabled for NON authors. is it possible you were not signed in? Anyway, I took it off.
---------------------
This will require people leaving comments on your blog to complete a word verification step, which will help reduce comment spam. Learn more
Blog authors will not see word verification for comments.
this blog is temporarily PUBLIC.
I wanted to wait till Bill and Stephen signed in so they could at least check it out first. Think that's safe?
Post a Comment