Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

kai: still at the meeting

I'm still down here at the Adobe campus in Fremont. We're taking a quick break. The meeting is very interesting and I've learned quite a few new things about InDesign CS4. It's also given me some good ideas to take back with me to work.

2 comments:

Hedi said...

Wow that's cool that you are right there! They had a fancy catered shindig to introduce cs4 at Primary Color down here a couple weeks ago. I couldn't make it though. I guess there is better compatibility with Dreamweaver and InDesign now?

Jeni said...

That is so cool that you got to go to that, Kai. Is that something that works covers? I would love to learn Photoshop CS4 and InDesign. I guess I could do tutorials even though I don't have the programs yet. Hedi's idea for me to experiment on Aaron's computer is a good idea. Hedi, do you like InDesign better than Quark now?

Post a Comment