Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

jeni:

I went to a conference today on the campus of a nearby community college. It was called Project Access and there were talks on helping kids with different learning styles succeed in college. When I got home Adam went swimming, then we had tickets to a free screening of a new film Adventureland...which has not been released yet. Too bad they gave out way too many tickets for the screening. It turned out to be a lot of standing in line for nothing. Ultimately we didn't get in, so we went out, got some key ingredients, came home and threw ourselves into some serious cookie baking. Adam made the most delicious, chewy chocolate chip cookies for his rehearsal tomorrow. (I helped!) He is stage manager for a musical on Saturday -- "Cinderella." All day we've been thinking about Hedi and Wolfie! We hope the chemo and the surgery went well, respectively...

No comments:

Post a Comment