Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

jeni: Our Saturday and OH NO!

We just got back from the Cinderella production. It was terrific...the classic story with a lot of humor. There was acting, singing, dancing, great costumes, a small orchestra, etc. Adam did a GREAT job stage managing. There was also an art exhibit, talent performances, a graduation, lots of food, and a ball, in addition to the musical. (!) Adam also had a tiny speaking part as "the Coachman." More on this later...we were there 12 hours today...and I'm a bit tired...and just this side of incoherent. I pitched in to help with the food, and with backstage chores a bit. It was so much fun!

Anyway, about the whole Liena and the cat scratch thing...OHHH NOOO!!!! I hope all your preventative measures go well. What a crazy, unfortunate, wild accident!!!

1 comment:

Hedi said...

I didn't know it was today! That's terrific!

Post a Comment