Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

jeni: Sunday, cool cake

We just got back from a long walk with the dogs and it's HOT out there! I had on a long sleeved shirt, a sweater and a fleece jacket and I was boiling. I think it's in the 70s. We took the dogs on a long walk (Adam and I) and we stopped for ice cream along the way (just the humans did, much to the disappointment of Cody and Sierra). Adam is going swimming and to a different production of Cinderella later to study the differences in how that group does it from the one he participated in.

Cool looking cake, Alana! Boy birthday cakes are going to rock in your house from now on!

1 comment:

Mitsu said...

What in the world is happening? It is in the 80's today, I think, and the weather report says it is going to be in the 60's again tomorrow.

Post a Comment