Alana and Evan...I'm SO glad you got home safe and sound. I hope your flight went well. Did you sleep? Did you eat? Was it cold? Were the fight attendants helpful? I wonder how the flight got delayed?! I'll miss you. We'll miss you. There was so much we got to do. There was so much we didn't get to do. I wonder if you were all hyped up once you got home...or whether you just went to sleep. I'll bet Wolfie went crazy when you got home. (Did he sniff you and say, "Who have you BEEN with?!) Take care...I love you. We love you.
So good to have Alana and Evan back! Obviously, they had the time of their lives. The house feels normal again with them in it. Wofie is so happy to have his buddy, Evan, to lick and cuddle with.
Evan went over the NYC map with us to tell us what you all did there. They will remember this trip forever. That is, until the next time!
2 comments:
Alana and Evan...I'm SO glad you got home safe and sound. I hope your flight went well. Did you sleep? Did you eat? Was it cold? Were the fight attendants helpful? I wonder how the flight got delayed?! I'll miss you. We'll miss you. There was so much we got to do. There was so much we didn't get to do. I wonder if you were all hyped up once you got home...or whether you just went to sleep. I'll bet Wolfie went crazy when you got home. (Did he sniff you and say, "Who have you BEEN with?!) Take care...I love you. We love you.
So good to have Alana and Evan back! Obviously, they had the time of their lives. The house feels normal again with them in it. Wofie is so happy to have his buddy, Evan, to lick and cuddle with.
Evan went over the NYC map with us to tell us what you all did there. They will remember this trip forever. That is, until the next time!
Post a Comment