Oh my gosh!!! It must be hot upstairs with these temps. Are you going to stay at the cottage? Wonder what's going on. Our summer has been cooler and more comfortable this year...by contrast. I hear Boston has been chilly and terribly rainy all summer. Weird weather...
It's 8:40 pm, and it's 95 degrees sitting here at the computer. Thankfully, we have been able to create a cooler room in the house (the bedroom), using the little AC unit I got when I was working graveyard shift. (Couldn't sleep with the windows closed (too hot!), but if I left the windows open, it was too light to sleep).
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! It must be hot upstairs with these temps. Are you going to stay at the cottage? Wonder what's going on. Our summer has been cooler and more comfortable this year...by contrast. I hear Boston has been chilly and terribly rainy all summer. Weird weather...
In all the years I lived in Seattle in the 20's and 30's, I don't remember it EVER getting hot!
It's the global warming engineered by the Republicans! (You know, Sarah Palin said the global warming is caused by humans.
It's 8:40 pm, and it's 95 degrees sitting here at the computer.
Thankfully, we have been able to create a cooler room in the house (the bedroom), using the little AC unit I got when I was working graveyard shift. (Couldn't sleep with the windows closed (too hot!), but if I left the windows open, it was too light to sleep).
Post a Comment