Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

kai: movie recommendation



Virginia and I watched the Visitor last night. It's a film about a college professor who befriends a couple who are illegal immigrants, and how he tries to help them when the young man gets arrested.

I post the trailer here. I was originally going to just post a link, but then I had to search for a different link, because I found the comments on a couple of them to be disturbing (typical xenophobic nonsense). I ended up just embedding the trailer, just to avoid it all together.

This is by director/writer Thomas McCarthy who also did The Station Agent, another film we highly recommend.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I think we discussed this movie when we were together. Isn't it great? I loved it Now I remember you suggested the Station Agent, and I haven't seen that one yet. I'll ask Adam to add it to our Net Flix queue.

Post a Comment