Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

hedi: nighttime yammering

it's early and Wolf and I are here. He's chewing on a tic tac box lid. He is just constantly chewing on something. 

He loves to chew on "new" and different things and we don't buy that many new toys anymore so I end up giving him empty plastic containers, empty water bottles, the shrink wrap package off of new ink cartridges. He loves these things. He also loves shredding paper. Magazines, paper towels. Anything. 

Unfortunately, it often makes our back yard and house look like a junk yard. At least toys are toys. This other stuff looks like we just put our trash on the ground. It's a good thing to re purpose these things instead of buying plastic t

 bell...

aw he's such a good dog! rang the bell and went (really "went") outside.

He wants to play fetch now. I better go. My master is calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment