Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

kai: friday

I'm trying to get my morning going without my Wolfie fix! We flew in last night. Seattle, as if to emphasize the wonderful weather we had in Irvine, stepped up with cold, wet and even threw in some lightning and thunder. Brrr!

We spent a week, but it felt so short. On some days, I'd hang out with Hedi on the bed, just chatting. She would take a nap here and there, and I would too (I was getting up earlier than I'm used to!).

Wolfie is just a little bundle of energy. He would tirelessly (well, almost) bring me a ball to throw, and I would keep tossing it until he ran to pick it up, and then would flop on the cement and wait for me to come get it.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

haha...that sounds like a doggie-diva version of "fetch"! Sounds like it was such a wonderful week together....

Post a Comment