fun. like a specialized twitter page.
this morning my future roommate and i finally secured housing in Boston for the coming year. it's expensive and small, but close to the med school and thus convenient. he had to get up at 6:00am to lock down the apt and we spent yesterday emailing furiously back and forth about it. but now it's done, which is a load off.
lots of other things to get in order before heading out of ithaca in a week and a half. these years went by so fast!
4 comments:
It sounds like you are busy. Are you looking forward to being back in Boston? When do you start school?
Hey there Jason!
Thanks for the update!
Jason, that's so great about the apartment. What's the address so we can all Google map it and see where it is!
The place is called "Harvard @ Trilogy" and is at 170 Brookline Ave. I don't know why they needed the @ in the name...
School starts in the first days of September (just like grade school). I'm pretty excited to be back in Boston and to start into the program.
I'll admit, though, that my mind is full with logistics of moving and finishing up the projects I have going at work... so dreaming about next year has taken a back seat for now.
Post a Comment