Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

kai:





I thought this was interesting!

Sorry I haven't been posting too much lately, but my job has been extremely busy these past 2 months. We're working some 60hr weeks here. What free time I have is spent trying to get ready for our trip to China next month. I think I've got my clothes worked out, though I will be keeping an eye on the weather, since Beijing is currently in the 20-30s right now (brrr). We're hoping it will warm up to a more reasonable 50-60s in March when we go.

2 comments:

Mitsu said...

60 hours! Wow, I hope you are making extra money for the trip!

Jeni said...

How in the world did he figure this out? It's a complex, different way to play the drum. Did you ever hear the "This American Life" where a woman was talking about how her dad worked out a system where you type in codes to do everything on the car, like open the windows, turn on the radio? (It was a segment where producers talked about stories their parents had pitched to them. Very entertaining)

Post a Comment