Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jeni: Digging Out

Adam and I began digging out midday.  The snow is so deep that just getting your driveway clear is a monumental task. The street got plowed and the guy who was driving that snow plow helped me get the front of the driveway opened up.  Everyone on the block is out digging through the snow.  Since we have power, it's actually kind of fun.  Wish I had stocked up better with groceries.  Looks like streets are going to be hard going. The problem is, there is so much snow there is simply no where to push it, even if snow plows DO come through.  Aaron set out from his apartment and walked here.  It's pretty far when you consider that the snow is 2 feet deep and more (due to drifts and plowing) everywhere.  Today it will be icy. 

2 comments:

Hedi said...

Wow! So good you have power!

Mitsu said...

These photos are really something!
They capture the AMOUNT of snow you had. I hope some of it melts away with warmer temperatures.

Post a Comment