Connie and Sandy joined us for Alana's birthday dinner at Aomatsu, the Japanese restaurant near Albertson's. Hedi and Alana were taking photos on their cell phones, Alana with her brand new cell phone! We had a very nice dinner and then went to the ice cream place next door. Hedi had them put a candle on Alana's chocolate ice cream cone, another customer lit the candle with his lighter and the all the people in the place (the little ice cream parlor was very crowded) joined us in singing "Happy Birthday to Alana."
I think Hedi sent this photo directly from her cell phone to Our Chatter
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alana!!! Hope you had fun with Auntie Connie...and Mom and everyone else. Where was this taken? Who took it. Hi Connie!! Cute photo!
Connie and Sandy joined us for Alana's birthday dinner at Aomatsu, the Japanese restaurant near Albertson's. Hedi and Alana were taking photos on their cell phones, Alana with her brand new cell phone! We had a very nice dinner and then went to the ice cream place next door. Hedi had them put a candle on Alana's chocolate ice cream cone, another customer lit the candle with his lighter and the all the people in the place (the little ice cream parlor was very crowded) joined us in singing "Happy Birthday to Alana."
I think Hedi sent this photo directly from her cell phone to Our Chatter
Yes, I was demonstrating to Connie how I post to chatter... but she doesn't visit chatter. Oh maybe I'll do a facsimile post to Mooshes.
Post a Comment