
I just visited the Irvine Swim League web page and there was a photo of Evan standing next to the mayor of Irvine! So funny. It was part of a slideshow, so I did a double take and it was gone. I wasn't sure I really saw it til it cycled through the next time.This was taken at last year's Championship meet. This photo has probably been up all year, and since we have never been to this site, we have never noticed.
Come to think of it, I remember another parent told me that Evan had his photo taken with Irvine mayor, Beth Krom. I asked him about it and he told me a photographer asked "Who wants to take a picture with the Mayor?" and Evan said that the girls all raised their hands and he didn't... but he got put in the picture anyway.
1 comment:
Evan looks great in this picture!!!!
Post a Comment