We're here at hospital. mitsu will be admitted overnight. her heart is beating irregularly.
She has had a chest xray, CAT scan, blood test, and her lungs are clear, no sign of stroke. No upper respiratory or blood pressure issues.
But her heart. ER doc said an elctrocardiogram tomorrow. He said most likely no serious intervention but if heart is not beating properly or if it stops intermittently then a pacemaker would be called for. If not, then perhaps it is a result of her meds for bp. Overnight to assess.
1 comment:
It was just an overnight at the hospital for observation. I'm home now. Slightly weak at the knees but feeling okay. I'm not sure what caused the irregular heartbeat. I've never had heart problems before.
Alana, bless her healthy heart, stayed with me the whole time, during the long (10 hours, I think) grueling waiting "for a bed" at ER and subsequent transfer to the hospital room. They tested me for everything under the sun and came up with negative on all counts. So who knows? Modern medicine is not perfect.
Thanks for your thoughts, everyone!
Love,
M.
Post a Comment