Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A few photos from Japan: En-chan and Obaa-chan and the Party

En-chan took a liking to Mom...

6 comments:

Mitsu said...

Oh my, that En-chan was just sooo adorable. Big brother Guy (pronounced Gai, not Gee) was quite a guy too!

Mitsu said...

I'm so glad you took these photos,(Jeni, Aaron or Adam) It certainly brings back memories of our visit with the relatives!

Jeni said...

I took them...I haven't yet seen the boys' photos. (!) Aaron says there aren't many people in his photos.

Mitsu said...

That is so funny! Aaron is so like Yosh. I remember when he went to Hawaii one year by himself, he came back with rolls and rolls of film with no people on them! I was anxious to see the relatives, his siblings and especially Grandma and Grandpa.

Jeni said...

Yep, pretty funny isn't it!

kai said...

Very cute photos!

Post a Comment