Bales of hay! How rustic! Cody and Sierra are now two guard dogs guarding the master's mansion way out in the country! They do look baronial guarding the estate, don't they?
Yes, bales of hay...or technically...straw. I guess hay has nutritional value, while straw doesn't. Adam and I spread the straw over the entire yard...and the dogs just loved the whole process. All the snow melted...and now it's rainy (it's one of your storms I think)...but the yard is still usable! Wish Wolfie could come play here.
5 comments:
Bales of hay! How rustic! Cody and Sierra are now two guard dogs guarding the master's mansion way out in the country! They do look baronial guarding the estate, don't they?
Yes, bales of hay...or technically...straw. I guess hay has nutritional value, while straw doesn't. Adam and I spread the straw over the entire yard...and the dogs just loved the whole process. All the snow melted...and now it's rainy (it's one of your storms I think)...but the yard is still usable! Wish Wolfie could come play here.
They look like they are enjoying themselves. What is all the hay for?
WOW. I'm trying to figure out where this is.
This is in our backyard. I bought a lot of hay to keep the mud at bay. It transformed our yard into feeling like a farm!
Post a Comment