Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

: ) hedi

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Mitsu said...

What an enormous event this was! This morning's paper said there were 30,000 people there! Can you imagine? Probably every single one of them have been touched by cancer. I drove over later, parked my car in the parking structure and wandered about not really expecting, but half hoping I'd bump into them, and sure enough soon I heard a cute little voice calling Grandma!!" and it was Alana!

Jeni said...

I just love seeing these photos...somehow it's all so moving...and I'm SO glad you bumped into Alana and everyone. What fun. Still wish I could have been there!!!

Post a Comment